All orders placed before midnight, excluding weekends and special offers, are sent out for preparation the following day. An e-mail confirming the dispatch of your order will inform you of the delivery times for your parcel.
- In mainland France: Free delivery from 290 euros with Colissimo. Return postage is free with no minimum purchase. Your parcel will be delivered to you with the prepaid Colissimo returns label.
- Europe (EU zone) : Postage costs with Colissimo are payable by the customer between €12 and €19 depending on the delivery zone. Return postage for the following countries (Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg) is free with no minimum purchase. Simply contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to generate a returns label.
- Outside these countries, you are responsible for the return postage costs.
- International (including Australia & Japan): Colissimo delivery costs are at the customer's expense for a value of approximately €30 depending on delivery zones.
We offer the following delivery methods: Delivery by Colissimo with signature or parcel relay for France and Europe. With the latter method, you will be offered several parcel delivery points when you place your order. The distance from the parcel centre to your home is automatically calculated: choose the nearest one. For international deliveries, standard delivery with Colissimo.
- In France : Colissimo within 72 hours of dispatch from Monday to Saturday.
- In Europe : Colissimo 5 to 8 working days after dispatch of your order.
- Outside the EU : Colissimo 14 to 21 working days after dispatch of your order. However, delivery times may vary depending on the transit time required by local postal services. We accept no responsibility for longer delivery times due to the carrier.
We forward your order to our preparation teams as soon as it has been validated, every day at the end of the day, and hand over your parcel to the carrier of your choice. All orders placed before 3pm, excluding sales and special offers, are therefore prepared and dispatched on D+1 or D+2, except on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
We will send you an e-mail as soon as your parcel has been dispatched with a link allowing you to track the delivery of your parcel. You can track the progress of your parcel on the www.coliposte.net website. In the "private area", enter the parcel number indicated in your NOMASEI order dispatch e-mail.
If you have chosen to have your parcel delivered to a parcel centre, you can track your parcel on the colissimo website www.laposte.fr/colissimo by entering your tracking number, which you will find in your NOMASEI order dispatch email.
What happens if I'm not at home at the time of delivery ?
If you have chosen Colissimo, the parcel will be delivered to your home. If you are not at home when the postman or deliveryman arrives, a delivery notice will be left in your letterbox. This notice indicates the time and day of the delivery as well as the post office where you can collect the parcel. You must go to the post office indicated with the notice left by the postman and a form of identification to collect the parcel.
Can I have my order delivered to a place other than my home ?
Your NOMASEI account allows you to register several delivery addresses. You can therefore choose to have your order delivered to your home or your workplace.
I haven't received my parcel... what should I do ?
Tracked Colissimo is delivered by La Poste within two to three working days. It is delivered against a signature to the delivery address indicated in your order summary (online in the information on your orders after logging into your account or in your order registration e-mail sent to you just after your order has been confirmed).
If you are absent, La Poste will leave you a delivery notice indicating how you can collect your parcel. The time taken to collect your parcel is generally 15 days.
You may encounter different situations :
- If your parcel is announced as "returned to sender", our customer service will contact you within 3 working days of receipt of the parcel in order to return it to you in the best possible condition or to understand the reason for the cancellation.
- If your parcel is "pending at La Poste", take your Colissimo number and your identity card with you to collect it from the branch indicated.
- If you have not received your tracked Colissimo after 5 days and no delivery notice has been left: check the status of your parcel on the www.coliposte.net website and contact us on email@example.com.